Yes, any guests who are not Annual Pass holders will need to purchase a ticket at admissions or online to enter the attraction.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my LEGOLAND Annual Pass at SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium?
- Where do I gain entry with my LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium?
- How do I book a time slot with my LEGOLAND Annual Pass?